Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Convenient PC Help Plans - An A-Z

If you have watched TV, surfed the Internet data, or read a magazine in recent years, you have undoubtedly seen an ad for Apple's iPhone. If you have been thinking about buying one of these phones, you may want to know more about what it can do for you first. Keep reading to learn more about these amazing phones.

The iPhone uses diction. This helps because you don't have to type. You can enable this by tapping the microphone button on your phone and talking into it. When you are done, hit the stop button and it automatically types what you say. You can also use this feature to update your status on social-networking sites. telenor office 365

Among its many terrific uses the iPhone's tremendous ability to help you learn foreign languages. By downloading applications that offer vocabulary instruction as well as translation assistance in a large number of tongues, you can set yourself on the path to becoming a true citizen of the world.

If you happen to get the iphone wet, the last thing you want to do is turn it on. By turning it on you run the risk of short circuiting the product. Instead, you should towel dry it and then put it into a Ziploc bag. After that place it in a bowl of uncooked rice and let it sit there until the moisture dries up.

Did you know that iPhones can take screenshots just like a computer can? In order for you to take a screenshot from your iPhone, hold down your phone's home button and afterwards press the Sleep button. You'll then hear a camera click, see a flash, and then a screenshot of your iPhone will be saved in your Camera Roll.

If you are always missing the best photos due to too many iPhone button pushes to get to the camera, get used to accessing the camera via the iPhone's lock screen. Simply slide your finger up on the camera icon and your photo application will immediately open. No more five button pushes and wasted seconds!

To make your favorite website a little faster and a whole lot easier, set it as your homepage. Although you can't do this as smoothly as you can in Safari on the Mac, you can access your preferred page easily with just one extra tap. Add the page to your bookmark's list, and then make sure it is at the top of the list. That way, you are only a couple of taps away from your favorite page.

There are timers when your iPhone may have an issue with an application like any computer would. This can easily be solved by force quitting it. To do this on your phone, press and hold your Home button for about six seconds. This will cause it to quit the problematic application quickly.

If you happen to drip your iPhone in water, avoid turning it on; this could short circuit your phone. You can dry it out by gently towel drying it or putting it inside a Ziploc bag filled with dry, white rice overnight. Avoid using a hair dryer on it as well, as this can cause water to seep deeper into the phone.

Now that you have learned some of the tips and tricks to working with an iphone, you can take your iphone experience to the next level. Taking the time to learn your phone will provide you with the satisfaction of getting your money's worth. So, start applying these tips now!

Comments

• Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally wonderful chance to read from this web site. It is always very pleasant and also stuffed with a great time for me and my office acquaintances to search the blog the equivalent of 3 times weekly to learn the newest things you have. And definitely, I am certainly fulfilled with the brilliant inspiring ideas you give. Selected 2 areas in this post are easily the simplest we have all ever had.
  • I long to thank you very much again. I do not know the things that I might have gone through in the absence of the actual opinions documented by you directly on that area. It became a very troublesome problem in my view, however , noticing your expert way you resolved it took me to weep for fulfillment. Extremely happier for your information and as well , hope you find out what a powerful job you are always carrying out instructing the rest via your webpage. Probably you have never met all of us.
  • I needed to say thanks once again. I'm not certain the things I would have implemented without the actual tips contributed by you directly on this question. It actually was a very horrifying difficulty in my view, however , spending time with a well-written strategy you resolved that took me to cry with happiness. I'm happier for the guidance and in addition believe you recognize what a powerful job that you are accomplishing teaching some other people through a site. I am sure you haven't encountered any of us.